If you are currently not supported and need some help with shopping, a prescription collection or a friendly chat then the NHS Volunteer Responders are ready to help.
Support can be provided to the following groups:
- People who want to continue to stay at home or who need to avoid busier public spaces, such as supermarkets
- People with caring responsibilities
- People who are self-isolating because they’ve been diagnosed with COVID-19 or have symptoms
- People who’ve been instructed to self-isolate by the ‘Test and Trace’ service, because they’ve been near someone infected.
- People who are self-isolating ahead of planned hospital care.
- Frontline health and care workers
If you or someone you know needs help or you are a carer in need of support, then the NHS Volunteer Responders are available to help. Call 0808 196 3646 (8am to 8pm) to register and arrange volunteer help.